3.08.2004

Consider the Turtles of the Field, Sojourners Magazine/March 2004
This is a powerful article on Christians and ecology by Brian McLaren. I found this via Tim Keel's blog. I have been giving these issues a lot of thought lately and my old conclusions are being greatly challenged. McLaren does a great job describing why evangelical Christians miss the boat on these issues.

I have 2 books in my library that I have yet to read but am looking forward to reading which I think will have more to say about this issue for me. They are When The Kings Come Marching In by Richard Mouw and Christianity Incorporated by Michael Budde & Robert Brimlow. A book that I have read that started my thinking in round about way to some of these issues is Mustard Seed Vs. McWorld: Reinventing Life and Faith for the Future.

No comments: