11.14.2005

Tagging with BlogThis! - Freshblog

I've been trying to find a way to tag my posts on blogger. I think I've found a way. Basically my tags will be located on a del.icio.us account specifically for my blog. Clicking on the tag will take you to the del.icio.us page and allow you to find items from the same category. These are the instructions via FreshBlog for adding this ability to your blog.
CategoryTagBlogThis!

I have made some very minor changes to the script so that the tags link to my del.icio.us account (and as we know by now, will still be visible in technorati!!) As before, all that you need to do to make this bookmarklet work for you is to right click it on your links bar, select properties, scroll through the script to the very end and replace my del.icio.us signon at the end of the URL http://del.icio.us/***** with your own. Now you can tag & categorise with blogthis!! Tag keywords should be seperated with commas.
Filed in: ,

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hey, I've enjoyed visiting your blog. It's pretty cool. I shall have to visit again!