5.23.2005

4 Ways Blogging Can Change Your Church

This is an idea I have had for some time:
Blogging will help to develop sermons and classes
Now, a preacher will be able to post a sermon idea at the beginning of the week and have the congregation respond so that when he delivers the sermon he will have brought many along for the ride. They will be actively engaged in the process and be able to share ideas and thoughts. Soon a preacher that does not blog with his congregation will be out of touch and behind the pack. Just note: blogging will change how preaching is done!

I would love to experiment with this. Sadly most of my congregation doesn't know what a blog is! Would any of you enjoy participating in something like this?

1 comment:

Linda said...

Wish I lived closer because I think this is a great idea. Perhaps you could begin by asking a few to experiment with you to see how it works. Word might get around.