8.16.2004

Leadership Summit 2005

Leadership Summit 2005
I attended this conference last week via satelitte. It was a powerful and well done conference. Due to working in a rural church, many of the concept are difficult to apply and most of them need to be contextualized.

Bill Hybel's sessions were fantastic! It was such a shot in the arm to keep pressing on, keep going forward, and be faithful to the ministry God has called me to.

If you get a chance to attend this conference, I would highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, glad to hear you enjoyed the Leadership Summit. My church has been pushing it for the last few months, since we are a satelitte campus. I didn't go, but really wanted too. We had to cut ours short, due to the hurricane hitting, Friday night and Saturday morning were both missed, anything good happen then? Hope to see ya soon!