3.02.2006

Wray's close call






I haven't blogged in a long time. I'm really enjoying my silence. I have been reading a lot of great books and praying about my future and the future's of the churches I serve. I have become rather self-conscious about my blog and what I have written, mostly because of the possible pending search and call process. How will my blog effect that process? My brother thinks I should delete it. I 'm most concerned about my thoughts being taken out of context by others. Oh well, I'm probably over-analysizing!

So what has prompted this post? This local story and some photos I took. I couldn't resist.

Rocky Mountain News: Local
Yuma County Sheriff Sam McCoy said arching power lines caused by high winds yesterday may have sparked a 23,000-acre prairie fire that injured four firefighters and burned at least seven buildings.


No comments: